The information contained in this web site is provided as a service to the Westchester Klezmer Program community and the world.
Although we try to keep this information up-to-date and accurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor do we endorse any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held responsible for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or out of date.
Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
WKP Statement of Privacy
WKP is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the WKP web site and governs data collection and usage for all WKP sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the WKP Statement of Privacy. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
WKP collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by WKP is used solely for the purpose of registering users for WKP programs and for billing and shipping of any online purchases. WKP does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
WKP encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from WKP so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the WKP Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
WKP and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that WKP may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from WKP and its affiliates.
WKP does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
WKP does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
WKP may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WKP or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of WKP including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WKP or the public.
Personal information collected on this site is stored and processed only in the United States.
Control your Personal Information
You may stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from WKP by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Changes to this Statement
WKP will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how WKP will use your personal information, WKP will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. WKP encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how WKP is protecting your information.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘WKP’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Westchester Klezmer Program c/o Temple Beth Abraham, 25 Leroy Avenue, Tarrytown, NY 10591. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
WKP does not accept refunds or exchanges with respect to any products purchased through the web site.
All products (unless specifically stated otherwise), carry an implied, industry-standard 90-Day warranty against defects due to manufacturing or failure. Warranty does not include any use of the product that does not fall into the designed use of the product as intended by the manufacturer.